Public Eye empowers citizens to report hazards to local authorities using mobile app technology. Manage reports using the online dashboard. Keep citizens safe; and roads, bridges, parks and buildings maintained in great shape. Since citizens can follow the status of their reports, they’re more likely to communicate issues. Information is collected and shared efficiently, from citizens to local law enforcement and public works departments.
The mobile app can be customized for each organization’s structure. Report notifications can be sent immediately to those who are authorized. Public Eye mobile app users can snap a photo, and the app geotags it to create a map with the location of the incident. Incidents are posted to the dashboard for quick handling.
Public Eye Benefits:
- Fight the silent bystander mindset
- Reduce false 911 calls
- Improve safety and maintenance
- Uphold community standards
- Promote effective communication
- Give citizens a safer way to report problems
- Solve problems before they escalate
- Communicate directly with government agencies